Thursday, January 7, 2016

I know, you don’t understand…,


     …but you sure need to.

More than that…, you have to, even if you don’t want to.
The reason, quite clear to the rest of us, makes us wonder.
Yes, we wonder why you don’t understand. - So, what is it?
You’re either ignorant, unschooled or you just don’t care.

Believe me…, I understand if you just don’t get it.
Society intentionally causes confusion around everyone,
and your response reflects just that…, in consternation.
So you need to get informed…, but only from within.

I offer an open doorway “there” anyone can walk through,
no penalties, no awards…, just the truth…, within.
So, “Follow me, follow me…, as I trip the darkness,
one more time,”
as we remember and find peace. - •selah•

--RK, 10:37pmEST (UT/GMT -5), 1/7/2016
     Get a grip, listen, understand & get it…, finally.+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be brief, thanks. - *smile*