Friday, January 1, 2016

“There’s no time here in space…”


     …as I cross the event horizon…, too late.+

Nowhere to go, nowhen left…, time so gone…, nowhere…
In limbo, you’re lost in this, the last dark place…
You think, as you hear fireworks…, all is well, but…
…nothing is farther from the truth…, in this now.

“Follow me, follow me, as I trip the darkness,
one more time.”
- I tripped darkness beyond unto light,
but you…, you’re lost in grip of enticement’s deceit.
You gave in…, no desire for truth…, forever lost.

If I could retrieve you, if you could see what’s wrong,
there might be hope. ♦ But you had no desire of it.
If you’d only sought for what was at stake…, deep,
you’d’ve understood the horizon of its panoramic battle,

…a deep, wide battle…, for all things…, within,
nothing less than truth…, so far beyond the world.
Ah yes…, the world…, a dark, black well…, deeply lost,
a netherworld of envy, perversity, hate & murder.

In deepest angst to point of desperation…, a place,
long ago, you could have easily avoided in desire,
real desire for truth & nothing less…, so easily.
What held you back was only…, ever…, always danger,

the terrible danger of disinterest, bound in disguise
of hate, posing as entertainment, distracted in glee.
Nowhere to retreat, caught in its eight-legged web,
its brightly-colored arachnid approaching…, ready.

“There’s no time here in space,” and you’re caught,
caught in its silk of your own doing…, so lost.
You were beyond my reach long before…, in envy…,
hating truth…, the very thing you needed most. - •selah•

--RK, 12:46amEST (UT/GMT -5), 1/1/2016
     “There’s no time…in space” when you never cared.
     “Follow me, follow me, as I trip the darkness…, one more time.”+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be brief, thanks. - *smile*