Sunday, December 20, 2015

Your “light,” only a shade of pale


     How many “places of light” have I found so very dark…?
     “The miller told his tale,” but you won’t let me tell mine.

More than I can tell you, not of this world…, so many, so many.
So I call you out to see that darkness…, even if you see light.
Believe me it is utter darkness, compared to what I’ve found,
what I found deep within…, high, long ago now…, so precious.

If only I could show you, but each has to find it on their own,
within themselves, each one. - It is not out there in the world,
never has been and never was. - Seekers understand…, they know
exactly of what I speak. - Unmistakable to them…, they do know.

And so it goes for the world in its lost and lonely pursuit,
in sanctimony of seeking truth everywhere but within.
Nothing I can do for them…, for they never look there,
not there deep, where truth is so easily found…, inside.

All they find is a whiter shade of pale…, utterly empty. - •selah•

--RK, 11:30pmEST (UT/GMT -5), 12/19/2015
     How dark is your supposed pursuit of truth…?
     Found in darkness, it’s just a whiter shade of pale.+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be brief, thanks. - *smile*