Friday, November 20, 2015

You said, “Get a life!”


     Ohh…, but I did. - •nodding• - I guess you didn’t notice…, sorry.

So what exactly did you mean? --- Don’t worry, that’s a rhetorical question.
By now you know I've had your number for a very long time, most of my life.
It’s you who needs to get a life, but I know you never will. - It’s your way.

You don’t understand me. - You don’t want to, for sake of deceit, and guile.
Yeah, that’s right. - Again, I’ve had your number for quite some time.
Already you choke against my words that nail you where you “stand.”

You’re gonna’ have to give it up…, ’cause it ain’t workin’.
And it never will, never could and doesn’t now…, sorry.
That’s right…, sorry, I always knew it couldn’t & never would.

So, stand up straight like a “good little boy,” and take your medicine.
Swallow hard and drink it down. --- You’ll never be the same,
because your “medicine”+ is oblivion…, truth never to your taste.

I tried to help before, but you simply wouldn’t have it.
All your doing…, none other’s…, just as you insisted.
Nothing I can do now… - You cooked the goose. - •selah•

--RK, 10:25pmEST (UT/GMT -5), 11/20/2015
     It won’t help, but grab an umbrella on your way out.+
     And so it goes with trolls, haters & their ilk (among many others).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be brief, thanks. - *smile*