Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I live another life.


     “Every second of the night.”

Another life, one I deeply wish I could share,
but alas, it’s not possible for us…, here.
These dreams, these dreams remind me, of you,
of you, and all you mean to me…, here, now.

“…and words that have no form, are falling…,
are falling from my lips. - These dreams…”
“Every second of my life, I live another life.”
“The sweetest song is silence that I’ve ever heard.”

So now, what of us, each deep inside, seeking?
Did you hear it, the call I heard late in 1964?
It was so clear, unmistakable, I had to move within.
There was nowhere else to go, not then…, & not now.

“Funny in dreams how your feet never touch the Earth.”
I never hid my face from dreams my own…, in the mist.
“Every second of the night, I live another life.”
“I need to hide away…, from the pain.”+

--RK, 11:00pmEDST, 7/21/2015 - “Dreams that sleep…”
     “Every moment I’m awake, the further I’m away…”
      “Spare a candle. - Save some light for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be brief, thanks. - *smile*