Friday, January 16, 2015

No, no, no, no, no…


No, you don’t want to get rid of me just yet!
I’ve many stories, far beyond mystery, untold.
Indeed I’ve been places, you’ve never been…, yet.
If you want to hear of it, you’ll have to listen.

To whom will it be told, yet unheard, eh?
Well, I’ve been places you’ve never been.
So you’ll have to listen, really listen,
like you’ve never done, even from a child.

So quiet yourself now, keen your mind,
because what’s next is beyond your ken.
No, no, no, no no, I’m not playin’, not now,
not this time, not in this place…
-----------------------------------------------------
so dearly close within, so soft…, so near.

Relax, it’s okay, I’ve been here long, so…
long, before all things, and I’ve been watching.
I’ve seen your misgivings, your doubt, wondering…
But ’cha’ gotta’ know, it’s for real this time.

Because I’m not goin’ anywhere, not from here,
not from here, within, within so precious,
so near to whom you are, right there inside,
inside you, so dear, avoided in anguish.

Please tell me, please, that you can hear me…
so I can help you release the pain, so you can fly…

--RK, 11:31pmEST, 1/15/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be brief, thanks. - *smile*