Wednesday, December 24, 2014

In this place…, in this place…,


      I don’t mind…, I don’t mind…
        [Inspired by Tool’s song, “H.”]

I don’t know what it’s gonna’ take to get your attention, within.
I stand in this place of enigma, mystery found, understood, known.
But still, you play in perception’s amber, never looking inside,
the world your closest friend, hiding all things from you.

Their big lie, love of ignorance, to party in oblivion,
their idea of fun, your death knell of soon destruction.
Will you really let them get away with it, so blind?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything you’ve always wanted beyond this world

It’s far beyond ugly darkness seen here…, unknown, unwanted.
So, where’s your heart my friend? - Will you still linger…, here?
There’s nothing of value here, and I don’t know why you don’t
seem to have discovered this in your heart. - Come with me…

I have so much to show you, so much to share and more still to find…,
…though I’ve found so, so much, long by now, these many decades here.

--RK, 9:25pmEST, 12/24/2014
     In this ‘place,’ I’ve found all things that matter within…,
        and there’s nothing in their box.
        (Listen very closely to the song’s lyrics, eh?)+ - Word up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be brief, thanks. - *smile*