Monday, October 20, 2014

One more time, you think…


…where I am is a dark place, but it’s so full,
so very full of light, wanting so much more,
far more than you can stand in your deep dark,

the very darkness its candle so easily vanquishes,
its music, note by note, singly conquering blackness.
Ahh, and here I come stepping over its quicksand murk.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I did find it all, much to your chagrin,

…perhaps. - Yes, I really found it all, from within.
It’s right there inside you, too, but your eyes,
yes your eyes, they glaze over, as though it can’t exist.
But I can see its sad dimmed glint in you from here.+


head bowed in deep, soft sigh - *selah*

--RK, 1:08amEDST, 10/20/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be brief, thanks. - *smile*