Saturday, April 5, 2014

Applause, Turn the Lights On



     Inspired by Lady Gaga’s Applause +
         [absolutely, inarguably the most brilliant female mind on the planet…]


Perfection of surreal, inarrogant, assertive, impeccable, no apology.
“Bang the gong,” bang the gong, waiting… “crash the critics”…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I live for the applause, the applause, the applause,
the way that you’re cheering,” and so lights focus…

…as Lady Gaga takes repose in sigh of completion, accomplishment,
shining deeply brilliant, no apologies…, “sweet for me.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Put your hands together, make them touch,” love me, love me…
‘Monsters’ of perceptual perfection in artpop’s rapture…

…new, unapproachable, touchable, dear Lady Gaga, Whistler’s-mother smile…
What’re you gonna’ do now… What’re you gonna’ do now…, do now…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Can’t read my, can’t read my poker face. No you can’t read my,…
can’t read my… poker face…” +

Artpop, artpop, artpop!…+

--RK, 10:59pm, 4/5/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be brief, thanks. - *smile*